Dr. Patti Swaintek-Lamb earned her bachelor’s degree in Biology from Villanova University in 1988. In 1992, she earned her Doctorate of Medical Dentistry from Temple University School of Dentistry.
She completed a General Practice Residency at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania, before opening her practice, Aesthetic Dentistry of Bernardsville, in Bernardsville, New Jersey in 1995.
She studied at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI) and has stayed on the leading edge of dentistry by providing the highest quality of cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry. She has completed Orthodontic training under the tutelage of Dr. William Hang in California and Dr. Jay Gerber in West Virginia.
She belongs to the following organizations and associations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Association of General Dentist (AGD)
- New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- American Association of Gnathologic Orthopedics (AAGO)
- North American Association of Facial Orthotropics (NAAFO)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- International Association of Facial Growth Guidance(IAFGG)
- Donated Dental Services (DDS)
- Bernardsville Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Swaintek-Lamb can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, through the online contact form on our website, or by phone at (800) 672-8518. Aesthetic Dentistry of Bernardsville serves patients from Bernardsville, Morristown, Basking Ridge, Mendham, Chester, Far Hills and surrounding areas in New Jersey.