Smile makeovers are the best way to completely transform your teeth, leaving you with a sparkling, straight grin that most patients find hard not to show off. This cosmetic dentistry procedure can involve any number of dental choices to improve the appearance, function and health of your teeth—the newest of which are BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers. Our cosmetic dentist understands the intricacies of the muscles in your face and neck and uses this expertise to complete your smile makeover or address painful conditions such as TMJ Disorders with injectables.
What Can Injectables Do for Your Smile and Overall Appearance?
It wouldn’t be a total smile makeover if we didn’t address the nasolabial folds and marionette lines around the corners of your mouth and under your nose. Restylane is the perfect dermal filler for those natural signs of aging. Juvederm is another dermal filler we offer that can plump up your lips and cheeks to give you a younger look, but BOTOX® Cosmetic offers both aesthetic and health benefits for our New Jersey patients, including:
- Smooths out wrinkles surrounding your mouth, eyes and along your forehead
- Puts an end to eyelid twitching
- Alleviates migraine headaches
- Reduces hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in the armpits and other areas
- Helps muscle spasms in the head and neck
- Treats Strabismus (crossed eyes)
- Your smile makeover will be unique to you and may involve porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental implants, or other cosmetic dentistry options, but the finishing touch you’re missing could be BOTOX® Cosmetic or a dermal filler.
If you’re interested in a smile makeover or injectables, please contact our cosmetic dentist at Aesthetic Dentistry of Bernardsville today at (908) 221-1188 to schedule your dental exam and consultation. We serve patients in Bernardsville, Morristown, Basking Ridge, Chester and nearby New Jersey areas.