Choosing The Best Cosmetic Dentist
Bernardsville Dentist Serving Morristown, Basking Ridge, Mendham, Chester, and Far Hills, NJ
If you are considering cosmetic dental enhancements, it is important that you choose a trained and experienced dentist. Besides receiving the highest quality of dental work, a skilled cosmetic dentist will be more adept at handling your situation if complications were to arise.
If your cosmetic dentist has been in practice for years, he or she has also performed many intricate cosmetic procedures and has the skills to perfect each one. Cosmetic dental treatments like dental bonding and porcelain veneers also require artistic excellence to result in an attractive and natural-looking outcome.
Experience and Training
Your chosen dentist’s knowledge and credentials should make you feel confident about the results you will walk away with. Make sure your dentist has kept up with the most recent advances in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Look for a dentist who:
- Continues his or her education with workshops through the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) or at dentistry schools like the prestigious Las Vegas Institute (LVI).
- Maintains involvement in professional societies, as many groups like the AACD require rigorous training and regular conference attendance to retain membership.
- Is concerned with your overall dental health and has been trained in cosmetic, preventive, and restorative dentistry.
Besides your new, dazzling smile, you should also seek out a dentist who you will be comfortable working with. Look for someone who displays:
- Honesty: Has realistic expectations and clear solutions explained during your consultation.
- Patience: Listens to your dental goals and provides in-depth answers to your questions.
- Helpful resources: Provides before and after photos of previous work.
Facilities and Staff
- Look for staff members who are polite, professional, helpful, and knowledgeable by inquiring about their credentials and time spent with the practice.
- Ask about the technology and how up-to-date it is.
- Assess the office’s cleanliness and look for sterilization products and general hygiene.
Finding an Affordable Cosmetic Dentist
Though many people try to find the most affordable dentist, be careful not to put your appearance in the hands of an unqualified practitioner. Find someone with the skills and qualifications necessary to give you a great smile.
One way cosmetic treatment can be made affordable is through financing options.
If you are looking for the best in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Patti Swaintek-Lamb is a highly trained LVI cosmetic dentist who produces attractive, quality dental work. Contact Aesthetic Dentistry of Bernardsville today by calling (908) 221-1188 or filling out our online form to schedule your consultation with one of our friendly dental team members. Aesthetic Dentistry of Bernardsville serves patients from Bernardsville, Morristown, Basking Ridge, Mendham, Chester, Far Hills, and surrounding areas in New Jersey.